Here I have selected some questions which most of the visitors asked friquently. So if you read this questions, hope you will get your all quaries on top of that, if you have more question, ask here or contact us.
What type of website BanksInfo.us?
Banks Info is a Blogging website. Where you will get all US Banks necessary information including including Routing Number, swift code, BIC Code, Branch Code, Bank location/Address, Bank Holidays, insurance and Business News of all US Banks. To learn more, know about us.
Can I submit banks or business news here?
Yes, you can submit banks or business news here. To submit your Banks or financial news or institutions reviews, click here and follow the instruction.
Do you sell any Physical or Digital goods?
No, We do not sell any physical or Digital goods from our website. we just place ads and promote affiliate product for earning.
Can I place my ads on BanksInfo.us?
Yes, you can place on your own add. more info contact us.
Can I Republish any article on my website from BanksInfo.us?
No, you can not copy or re-publish any article from our website. Because it fully complies with U.S. and international copyright laws.
When we encounter plagiarized versions of our articles, we take the following steps:
- We use Copyscape on a weekly basis to find occurrences of plagiarism.
- We will first send a polite request to the owner of the offending website, asking that the plagiarized content be removed.
- If the owner of the website does not respond to our initial request, we will send a second request along with a warning of the actions below.
- If the webmaster still refuses to correct the situation, we will file a DMCA complaint with their web-hosting company.
- We will work closely with their web host to have the offending website or web page shut down
- This is obviously a big waste of time for all parties involved. That is why we ask webmasters to behave in a professional manner. If you have any questions about our copyright statement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read details from our Copyright Policy.
How we make money?
We earn money from Google’s advertisement Program Google Adsense and Amazon Affiliate, Guest Post and other 3rd party trusted advertisement.